NURSING ASSISTANT GUIDES BLOG
Our blog focuses on the professional and educational development of certified medical assistants (CMA’s), as well as nursing assistants. Celeste Botonakis has over 6 years of experience as a CMA. Working for a doctor’s office, she is well versed in keeping medical records, EKG’s, vitals, blood draws and other office tasks . Follow along, as she posts about the latest news, information and research in the field of medical assisting!
TOP 100 SENIOR LIVING SITES FOR NURSES
- Are Nursing Assisting (CNA) and Medical Assisting the Same?
- Careers and Average Salaries for Nursing Assistants
- Guide to Online Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- Guide to Studying for and Taking the CNA Competency Exam
- How to Become a Certified Nursing Aide
- Introduction to Medical Assisting and Similar Careers
- Nursing Assistant Job Board
- Professional Spotlight: Video Guide To Becoming A Certified Nursing Assistant
- Q & A With Kat Schaper, CNA, LPN
- Test Taking Tips for the CNA Exam
- The Best Online Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Programs
- Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Blackberry Apps
- Degree Directory
- Health and Fitness
- Healthcare Policy
- Healthy Living
- Home Remedies
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Salaries
- Open Source Projects
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Social Media
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Becoming a part of the healthcare field offers many exciting prospects for those who choose to enter the field. Many dream of becoming nurses, but they are not exactly sure what to do expect from the profession.
According to the Occupational Handbook published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, most medical assistants complete one or two-year training programs at an accredited vocational school or college. Although most medical assistants do complete a training program, there are no … Continue reading
Stress at work is inevitable. Encountering a person who has a severe disease, dealing with different kinds of patients very diverse in culture, new technology, a demanding workload, and the continuing need for creative problem solving.