ABOUT OUR BLOG
Follow along with Celeste Botonakis, Certified Medical Assistant, as she explores trends, news and the daily life of a CMA. For the past 6 years, Celeste has found her passion in healthcare working as a CMA at a doctor’s office. Read now!
RECENT BLOG POSTS:
POPULAR HEALTHCARE DEGREES
FIND A DEGREE NOW
TOP 100 SENIOR LIVING SITES FOR NURSES
- Are Nursing Assisting (CNA) and Medical Assisting the Same?
- Careers and Average Salaries for Nursing Assistants
- Guide to Online Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- Guide to Studying for and Taking the CNA Competency Exam
- How to Become a Certified Nursing Aide
- Introduction to Medical Assisting and Similar Careers
- Nursing Assistant Job Board
- Professional Spotlight: Video Guide To Becoming A Certified Nursing Assistant
- Q & A With Kat Schaper, CNA, LPN
- Test Taking Tips for the CNA Exam
- The Best Online Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Programs
- Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
FIND OPEN CNA POSITIONS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Kaplan University Nursing Assistant Programs
- Keiser University Nursing Assistant Programs
- University of Phoenix Nursing Assistant Programs
- Bryant & Stratton College Programs
- Herzing University Nursing Assistant Programs
- San Joaquin Valley College Nursing Assistant Programs
- National American University Nursing Assistant Programs
- Penn Foster College Nursing Assistant Programs
- Strayer University Nursing Assistant Programs
- DeVry University Nursing Assistant Programs
VIDEO GUIDE TO BECOMING A NURSING ASSISTANT
Watch and learn about Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) degree options and career outlook!
Q & A WITH KAT SCHAPER, CNA, LPN
This site is dedicated to providing updated, quality information for those interested in a career as a nursing or medical assistant. Here you’ll have access to an abundance of information about becoming a CNA, and you can request additional information from qualified, accredited online degree programs across the United States.
Our library features information about career choices, salary estimates, and the CNA exam. On our blog, you can follow along with a certified medical assistant as she explores trends, news and the daily life of a CMA.
What is a Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
Are you unsure what a nursing aid does? Also known as nursing assistants, certified nursing assistants or hospital attendants, CNAs provide hands-on care and perform routine tasks under the supervision of nursing and medical staff.
Connect With Us Across The Web
Want to be the first to know when new information becomes available on Nursing Assistant Guides.com? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. If you have a question, please send us an email at email@example.com.