Whether you think you need daytime rest or not, picking up a nap habit—or continuing to make time for one—is a smart, healthy move. Consider the evidence: The Mayo Clinic says naps promote relaxation, reduced fatigue, better mood and alertness, and a sharper-working mind (better memory, less confusion, fewer mistakes). A 2008 British study found that compared to getting more nighttime sleep or guzzling caffeine, a mid-day nap was the best way to cope with the mid-afternoon slump. People who napped regularly had a 37 percent reduced risk of dying from heart disease compared to people who didn’t nap.
NURSING ASSISTANT GUIDES BLOG
Our blog focuses on the professional and educational development of certified medical assistants (CMA’s), as well as nursing assistants. Celeste Botonakis has over 6 years of experience as a CMA. Working for a doctor’s office, she is well versed in keeping medical records, EKG’s, vitals, blood draws and other office tasks . Follow along, as she posts about the latest news, information and research in the field of medical assisting!
TOP 100 SENIOR LIVING SITES FOR NURSES
- 101 Top Twitters In #ElderCare For Nurses To Follow
- 125 Notable Sites on Hospice & Palliative Care
- Are Nursing Assisting (CNA) and Medical Assisting the Same?
- Careers and Average Salaries for Nursing Assistants
- Guide to Online Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- Guide to Studying for and Taking the CNA Competency Exam
- How to Become a Certified Nursing Aide
- Introduction to Medical Assisting and Similar Careers
- Nursing Assistant Job Board
- Professional Spotlight: Video Guide To Becoming A Certified Nursing Assistant
- Q & A With Kat Schaper, CNA, LPN
- Test Taking Tips for the CNA Exam
- The Best Online Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Programs
- Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Blackberry Apps
- Degree Directory
- Health and Fitness
- Healthcare Policy
- Healthy Living
- Home Remedies
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Salaries
- Open Source Projects
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Social Media