The high cost of new diagnostic and treatment technologies means that they have to be used selectively, and at that point decisions must be made about who should get to use them. In recent years there have been increasing charges of improper use of these new technologies, coupled with increasing discussion of their costs and benefits. Unfortunately, the use of such technology tends to spread indiscriminately and so add indiscriminately to health care costs. Given this situation, there is a need to examine the relevance of new diagnostic and treatment methods, the causes of technological abuse, the ethical aspects of the use of medical technology, and even the relationship between technology and society.
NURSING ASSISTANT GUIDES BLOG
Our blog focuses on the professional and educational development of certified medical assistants (CMA’s), as well as nursing assistants. Celeste Botonakis has over 6 years of experience as a CMA. Working for a doctor’s office, she is well versed in keeping medical records, EKG’s, vitals, blood draws and other office tasks . Follow along, as she posts about the latest news, information and research in the field of medical assisting!
TOP 100 SENIOR LIVING SITES FOR NURSES
- 101 Top Twitters In #ElderCare For Nurses To Follow
- 125 Notable Sites on Hospice & Palliative Care
- Are Nursing Assisting (CNA) and Medical Assisting the Same?
- Careers and Average Salaries for Nursing Assistants
- Guide to Online Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- Guide to Studying for and Taking the CNA Competency Exam
- How to Become a Certified Nursing Aide
- Introduction to Medical Assisting and Similar Careers
- Nursing Assistant Job Board
- Professional Spotlight: Video Guide To Becoming A Certified Nursing Assistant
- Q & A With Kat Schaper, CNA, LPN
- Test Taking Tips for the CNA Exam
- The Best Online Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Programs
- Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses
- What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Blackberry Apps
- Degree Directory
- Health and Fitness
- Healthcare Policy
- Healthy Living
- Home Remedies
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Salaries
- Open Source Projects
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Social Media